Relationship Retreats that Restore, Renew, and Refresh
Couples Relationship Retreats
- Intensive Marriage Retreats are for couples in crisis who are unable to see a future together.
- Marriage Enrichment Retreats are for couples who wish to enhance their mutual love and fondness.
- Individual Business Retreats are for entrepreneurs and executives seeking intensive support to move their business to the next level.
- Couples Business Retreats are for entrepreneurs and executives wishing to focus on their marital relationship.
To offer an emotionally safe environment that demonstrates compassion, encourages health and cultivates hope for couples seeking to transform their relationships.
Our Values are conveyed every day in our practice
To extend hope to those searching for healing by providing a safe place for those in search of purpose and meaning. To support people seeking personal and relational health and growth.
We practice behavioral care that is personalized, supported by research and sensitive to a wide range of relationships and relationship issues.
The Garrard Consulting ProcessRelationships are about connections. Relational health is the foundation of holistic health and is vital for a long, thriving and meaningful life. Relational wellbeing begins with the relationship we have with ourselves, and extends to the love and care we experience in our relationships with our families, friends, colleagues and communities.
Since the majority of our lives are made up of the experiences we have in our relationships, it is important to recognize both the strengths and challenges we bring to each of those relationships. After all, our relationships will only be as healthy as each individual that makes up the relationship. Our approach addresses your holistic health and wellbeing by:
- Assessing prominent relational issues such as co-occurring disorders, including anxiety, addiction, depression, trauma and others.
- Drawing on your emotional, spiritual and/or physical assets to strengthen the health and wholeness of your relationship.
We apply the principles and practices of holistic care
Book your retreat today
Don’t wait. Spots are limited.